Amazon Recruitment 2021 Out – Check Eligibility Details | Apply Online!!! Amazon has released the recruitment notification for the post of Account Manager Vacancies going to be filled by this recruitment. The registration process is going on. If you are looking for a job in MNC can use this huge opportunity. Apply for the post link is available in our page.
Candidates who have a Bachelor’s degree or above will only have the chance to attend and perform in the Amazon Recruitment Process 2021. Amazon Account Manager Recruitment 2021 eligibility details are given below in our blog.
Amazon Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||Amazon|
Name of the Post
No of vacancy
Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store. We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earth’s most customer-centric company.
Amazon looking for an energetic and results-driven individual with Account management experience to drive China-based JP sellers to maximize their presence and business in Amazon JP marketplaces. The Account Manager will partner with JP sellers, marketing team to grow sellers’ businesses on Amazon JP including identifying opportunities, monitoring seller’s healthy growth, performance, as well as working with sellers to achieve our standard and deliver the best e-commerce experience for customer on Amazon. The account manager will own forecasting, monitoring, analysis and reporting on CN-based JP seller business.
The successful account manager will:
- Work with JP sellers to grow the selections to Amazon and their business with profit
- Work with JP sellers to drive the feature adoption rate to drive the customer experience on Amazon
- Work with JP sellers to achieve data quality standards and become an expert in using internal tools to achieve results
- Work with JP sellers to drive the seller performance and product quality to ensure best customer experience.
- Drive business reviews with sellers and do analysis to understand sales trends and drivers and develop recommendations on how to grow the business.
- Develop a thorough understanding of assigned product/industry category, including seasonality and JP marketplace business trends/events, and continually monitor competitor/industry developments
- Show super strong competency in delivering result, bias for actions, dive deep, ownership, earn trust and customer obsession.
Qualification, Experience & Skills Required:
Candidates should have A Bachelor’s degree or above with 5-8 years successful track records of Account Management or BD experience in e-commerce/retail industry
- – Proven track record in taking end-to-end ownership and driving results
- – Strong verbal and written communications skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- – Proficiency in Excel and/or other data analysis tools
- – Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- – Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects
- – Work prioritization, planning and task delegation
- – Proficiency in oral and written English
- – Previous working experience in e-commerce / FMCG / retail industry
- – Have oversea experience in studying and living
- – MBA from Top tier schools
How to Apply for Amazon Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official site of Amazon
- You can search Jobs on the Amazon site or Enter the Post Name & Location
- Now the job vacancies available in the selected notification will be listed
- Click the Post Name to read the detailed notification
- After referring to all the details, click apply now link
- Create an account in Amazon and then log in using your email ID and password
- Apply to the posts and submit the application.
There are various vacancies are allotted for the post
Candidates can apply from the website. Refer above steps for apply to the post.
Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree or above.