Allahabad University UG, PG, professional courses exam starts from April 30, Check Details Here!!!. Allahabad University has planned to conduct UG, PG, Law and Professional courses examination from April 30, 2021. The Detailed exam schedule/time table will be released in the board’s website soon. Earlier the university has issued guidelines for candidates who will appear for the examination.
The exam will be held through online based mode. So the answer sheet will also accepted in online mode only. The number of subjects is according to the university in the new time table will same as in the old time table.
As per the latest press reports, the varsity have going to conduct all deferred exams from April 30. The undergraduate, postgraduate, Law and Professional course examination will commence at the end of the month.
The board has issued guidelines for the students who will all take the exam:
- Students have to use A4 size paper, write only on one side of the paper and number the paper as 1/12, 2/12, 3/12….12/12
- To scan the answer sheets, candidates are advised to use Microsoft Office Lens, Microsoft Office, Adobe or any other scanning software
- Students are required to answer only four questions. New page must be used to write new answer
- The exam duration is 3 hours and candidates will be given additional 30 minutes to submit the answer sheets
- Students can use upto a maximum of 12 pages only
- Name of the PDF should be in the format – “AU Roll Number_Paper Code”
- At the end of the exam, Students have to scan the answer scripts, convert them into a single PDF and upload it to the university portal
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|