Allahabad University Result 2021 – Promotion criteria for UG, PG and Professional Course. Allahabad University Result 2021 promotion criteria notification has been released for the UG 2nd and 3rd year, PG and professional course students. UG 1st year, PG and professional 1st and final semester examinations will be conducted in July – August 2021.
According to this new rule made, Allahabad University will promote students of Undergraduate (UG) Second Year, Post Graduate (PG) and Intermediate Semesters of Professional Courses without examination in the next semester. Their results will be prepared on the basis of marks earned in previous examinations. Their results will be announced by May 30, 2021.Candidates are advised to visit the official site and refer the criteria. OR Refer this page till end for further details and promotion criteria also available on this page. The promotion rules for the Allahabad University Result 2021 are given below.
Allahabad University Result 2021 Promotion Criteria
- For Regular Students: UG second year marks and 7 per cent increment in each paper separately
- For Ex Students: UG second year marks and 7 per cent increment in each paper separately in the case of BA and B.Sc
- Average marks of UG first and second year and 7 per cent increment in each paper separately in the case of B.Com and B.Sc Home Science
- If, in any subject, there are two papers in UG second year and three papers in UG third year, an average of two papers will be awarded in the third paper
- If, in any subject, the maximum mark in any paper is say 50 in UG second year and 75 in UG third year, a simple scaling process will be adopted.
- The highest mark awarded will be the maximum mark -2, and the lowest mark awarded will be the pass mark, a university statement added.
- Viva-Voce, practicals and summer training or dissertation marks will be provided by the concerned Departments and Centers to the controller of examinations.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|