Alagappa University Vice-Chancellor Recruitment 2021 Out – Eligibility Criteria and Application form Given – Alagappa University has released a recruitment notification for hiring the post of Vice Chancellor. This recruitment is clearly based on contract. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment on or before 02.07.2021. Eligibility Criteria and Other important details were given in this recruitment. Official Notification and Application form download link given at the end of the post for your preference.
Alagappa University Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancies||
As per requirements
Vice Chancellor Eligibility at Alagappa University
Madurai Kamaraj University and Government of Tamil Nadu created an eligibility criterion for the appointment of Vice-Chancellor. This eligibility criteria explains the educational qualifications and experience required to apply for the post of Vice Chancellor. Candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment can download the notification by using the link given at the end of the post. Some of the eligibility criteria were listed below.
- Candidate should have completed PhD in any discipline with minimum 20 years of teaching and research in universities or PG colleges or publicly funded research institutions.
- Or candidate must publish minimum 5 papers in UGC lister journals after completing PhD and presented minimum 2 papers in international level academic or research event.
- Candidate shall have minimum 6 years of experience in administrative levels in universities such as Dean or HOD or equivalent.
Vice Chancellor Selection Process at Alagappa University
Based on Candidate’s profile, Qualification and experience Applicants will be shortlisted for further selection process. Shortlisted candidate will be called for the selection process. Based on the performance in the selection process candidate will get appointed.
Vice Chancellor Contract Period
Candidate will be appointed for the period of 3 years. The Candidate who appointed for the post of Vice Chancellor shall retire from the office if VC attains 70 years during the contract period.
How to apply for Alagappa University Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of Alagappa University.
- Go to careers page then find the official notification and application form.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- Download the official notification, Eligibility Criteria and Application form.
- Read all the instructions carefully and fill the application form.
- Attach required documents and Envelope as Application for the post of Vice-chancellor-Alagappa University.
- Send the filled application to email@example.com
- And also send the hard copy to The Nodal Officer, Alagappa University VC Search Committee, Syndicate Room, Annamalai University Study Centre (Opposite to Rajarathinam Stadium), No.19, Rukmani Lakshmipathy Road, Egmore, Chennai – 600 008
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates should have to submit the application form on or before 02.07.2021 for Alagappa University Vice-Chancellor Recruitment 2021.
Candidate shall complete PhD or equivalent to apply for the post of of Vice-Chancellor at Alagappa University Recruitment 2021.
Go to official website of Alagappa University or use the link given in this page to download the application form for Alagappa University Vice-Chancellor Recruitment 2021