Airtel Payment Bank Job Openings 2021: Apply for Cluster manager Post – – Check Eligibility Details, Vacancy, Qualification, And Salary given below!!! The role of Cluster manager has been advertised by Airtel Payment Bank for filling up vacancies. See the entire post for more details on this role. The last date for the application is 10.12.2021 at 9.19 am. There is a link to the official notification and an online application form at the bottom of the page.
Airtel Payment Bank Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Airtel Payment Bank|
Name of the post
No of vacancies
|As per the requirement|
Uttar Pradesh, India
Airtel Payment Bank Recruitment Qualification:
- Candidates should have completed a Full Time graduate, preferably MBA/ PGDM from the recognized university.
- Applicants should have 2-6 years of Sales Experience, Preferably Telecom/FMCG.
Cluster Manager Skills Required:
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Product knowledge 3. Entrepreneurial and enterprising spirit
- Analytical and problem-solving skills Solving
- Leadership skills
- Interpersonal and networking abilities
Airtel Payment Bank Recruitment Job Description:
- Ensuring activities such as ATL, BTL, Canopy, and Roadshows are carried out.
- Ensuring that both primary and secondary sales are made.
- Maintaining market LAPU movement
- Managing transacting retailers by providing incentives, resolving their problems, and growing their number by converting non-transacting retailers to non-transacting retailers
- Ensuring retailer growth
- Field Sales Monitoring
- Sales and Service Territory Managers Working Together
- Monitoring installation timeframes
- Assuring service quality
How to Apply for Airtel Payment Bank Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of Airtel Payment bank.
- Go to careers page and find the job notification.
- It will lead you to application page.
- Fill the application and attach required documents.
- Submit the application form.
Airtel Payment Bank Recruitment 2021 job location is Uttar Pradesh, India.
Airtel Payment Bank Installation Team Leader Job ID 104062
Candidate should have completed Full Time graduate, preferably MBA/ PGDM from the recognized university.