Air India Vacancy 2023: Air India has released a recruitment notification and invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of “Cabin Crew”. Interested candidates can apply for this job by reading the complete details below.
Air India Careers
|Name of the Board||Air India|
|Name of the Post||Cabin Crew – Female/Male|
|No. of Openings||As per the Company Requirements|
Air India Recruitment 2023 Qualification:
Applicant should complete 12th standard from recognized board/university with minimum 50% of marks.
Air India Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
The applicant’s age limit should be 18 to 27 years for freshers and the maximum age limit for experienced candidates should be 35 years.
Air India Recruitment 2023 Job Responsibility:
- Check safety equipment for availability and functionality.
- Conduct safety demonstrations for guests before take-off.
- Ensuring compliance with all safety procedures throughout the flight.
- Managing emergencies such as performing first aid and emergency evacuations Inflight service duties.
Air India Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
Candidates will be shortlisted by considering the criteria and only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process.
Air India Recruitment 2023 How to Apply:
- Open the official website.
- Select the “Careers—Current openings” option.
- Select the notification and read the complete notification before applying.
- Eligible candidates can apply by clicking the apply link.
**Telegram Group for Latest Job Updates – Join Now**
Applicant should completed 12th standard from recognized board/university with minimum 50% of marks.
Candidates can apply online through the official website.
The maximum age limit for experienced candidates should be 35 years.