Air India Recruitment 2022: Vacancy For 12th Pass Candidates – Check Job Info Here!!! The Air India has issued a Job Notice for hiring Cabin Crew by Conducting Walk-in-Interview for the Post. The Official Notice for the Job is attached below. The interested and eligible candidates have to attend the Interview on 24-05-2022
Air India Recruitment 2022 Details
|Board Name||Air India|
|Post Name||Cabin Crew|
|Vacancy||As per the Requirement of the Board|
Air India Recruitment Eligibility:
- The Candidates must be an Indian National with Current Indian Passport, PAN Card and Aadhar Card.
- The candidates applying for the job must have Completed 12th STD (Minimum) with 60% Mark from a Recognized Board.
- The candidates with the Fluent Communities Skill in English and Hindi are preferable.
- The Experienced Cabin Crew must bring a Copy of their SEP Card.
Air India Recruitment Age Limit:
The candidates applying for the Job must be in the Age Limit of 18 Years to 27 Years. Age Relaxation will be Provided for Experience Candidates.
Air India Recruitment 2022 Physical Measurement Details:
- The candidates must be Well Groomed with No Visible Tattoos in Uniform.
- Vision – 6/6
- Height Requirement (Minimum) – 157 cms (Female) and 172 cms (Male)
- BMI Range – 18 -22(Female) and 18 – 25(Male)
Air India Recruitment 2022 Interview Details:
- Interview Date: 24-05-2022
- Interview Time: 9.00 AM – 2.00 PM
- Interview Location: Taj Palace, New Delhi
The candidates attending Interview must come in Western Formal Outfit.
How to Apply for NCS BRLF Recruitment 2022:
- The candidates have to visit the Official website of the board: https://www.airindia.in/
- Click on “Careers” Option given below the Official Page
- Search for the Job Notification in the “Careers” Page
- Check the job details and eligibilities for the job post.
- The Interested candidates can attend the Walk-in-Interview along with their Resume.
- The candidates have to attend the Interview on 24-05-2022
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The candidates applying for the job must have Completed 12th STD (Minimum) with 60% Mark from a Recognized Board.
The candidates have to attend the Interview on 24-05-2022
The Interested candidates can attend the Walk-in-Interview at the Location of Taj Palace, New Delhi