Air India Recruitment 2021 OUT – For Chief Executive Officer Post | Download Application PDF Here. Air India has released the recruitment notification for the post Chief Executive Officer. Total numbers of vacancies are 03. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and download the official notification. Check eligibility criteria and details then proceed to apply for this recruitment. Official Notification and application form direct link also available on this page. Kindly refer it thoroughly.
Air India Recruitment 2021 Last date
Last date for receipt of application is 03.05.2021 by 05.00 PM. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview.
Air India Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Air India Limited|
|Name of the Post||
Chief Executive Officer
Number of vacancy
|Last date to apply||
Air India Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Alliance Air Aviation Limited (AAAL) – 01 post
AI Airport Services Limited (AIASL) – 01 post
AI Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) – 01 post
Air India Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
The age of the candidate should not be more than 57 years on the date of notification as on 13.04.2021. Candidate must fulfill the age limit criteria, if failed
then candidate’s application form will be rejected.
- The candidate should possess MBA or equivalent Post Graduate Management Degree/Diploma OR should be Graduate Engineer OR CA OR CMA is mandatory for all the above three vacancies.
- Candidates should submit the relevant certificate at the time of joining. If failed to submit the certificates then the application will be rejected directly.
Candidate should have 20 years of managerial experience out of which at least 5 years of experience at senior managerial level (not more than two levels below CEO / Head of Institute) in aviation industry.
Air India Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
- Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting salary of Rs. 2.6 Lakh per month and HRA of 30% from the respective board.
- Candidates from Central / State / Public Sector Enterprises working at the Level of E-7 and above would be considered.
- Private Sector candidates who are working not more than 2 level below CEO / Head of Institution would be considered.
Air India Recruitment 2021 Selection process
The selection procedure will comprise of two tier process, which may be based on the personal interview of shortlisted candidates. The above selection will be at the sole discretion of the Management.
Interview venue, date, time and further details will be entertained only to the shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply for Air India Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of Air India Website.
- Select “Careers” section on the Home page.
- Find and select “Advertisement & Application Format for the post of CEO, AIESL” OR “Advertisement & Application Format for the post of CEO, AIASL” OR “Advertisement & Application Format for the post of CEO, AAAL” notification on the career page.
- The notification contains application form PDF also.
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as specified above should send their application in the attached format (alongwith relevant photocopies of documents pertaining to their qualification, age, experience, etc.), super scribing “Application for the post of CEO-AAAL” through proper channel, to the belonging address.
General Manager (Personnel),
Air India Limited,
Airlines House, 113, Gurudwara Rakabganj Road,
03.05.2021 is the last date to apply for Air India Recruitment 2021.
There are totally 03 vacancies offered for Air India Recruitment 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and application form direct link also available on this page.