Air Force Day is celebrated on October 08. Every year Air Force Day is observed on October 08. This year the Indian Air Force (IAF) observes its 88th anniversary. Every year India showcases the air defence it has developed over time. This year the fighter aircraft Rafale will feature in the Air Force parade that will be held in Ghaziabad at Hindon airbase.
- IAF’s frontline warplanes like Rafale, Su-30MKI, Apache, Tejas, ‘Gajraj’ will showcase its lethal firepower.
- 56 aircraft, including 19 fighters and seven transport aircraft along with 19 helicopters will be taken part of Air Force Day Parade
- The IAF is a branch of the Indian Armed forces which was established back in 1932 during the British rule itself on October 8th, 1932.
- Headquarters: New Delhi
- Founded: 8 October 1932, India
- Indian Air Force established on which year? – 1932
- Armed Forces Veteran Day celebrated on which date? – January 14
- Who is the Chief of Air Staff? – Rakesh Kumar Singh Bhadauria
- Army Day celebrated on which date? – January 15
- What is the motto of Indian Air Force? – Touch the Sky with Glory
- Who was the first and the only Param Vir Chakra recipient of Indian Air Force? – Nirmal Jit Singh Sekhon
- Armed forces Flag Day is observed on which date? – December 07
- Who was the first Indian to be the chief of air staff? – Subroto Mukerjee
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|