AIIMS Last Date Reminder 2021 – Apply for Senior Resident and Senior Demonstrators – Eligibility and Online Application link Given – The All India Institute of Medical Sciences has released a notification for hiring the post of Senior Residents/Senior Demonstrators. There were totally 416 vacancies were offered in this recruitment. Candidates should have to apply for this recruitment on or before 28.05.2021. Candidates will be selected based on CBT test and Interview. Check out the entire post for brief description about eligibility criteria and Selection Process. Official Notification and application procedure given in this post
- Candidate’s age must not exceed maximum age limit of 45 years to apply for this recruitment. For Medical Candidates (Senior Residents) candidate should have completed postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/MS/MDS/DNB in the respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute. For Geriatric Medicine candidate should have completed Postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/DNB in Geriatric Medicine failing which MD/DNB in Medicine from a recognized university/Institute.
- For Palliative Medicine candidate should have completed postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/DNB in Palliative Medicine/Anaesthesiology/Medicine/ Geriatrics Medicine/Oncology/ Surgical/Medical/Radiation. For more details about eligibility criteria check recruitment notification. Official Notification Download link given at the end of the post.
- Candidates belong to General/ OBC/ EWS category should have to pay Rs. 1500 as application fee. SC/ ST candidates should have to pay Rs. 1200 as application fee. PWBD candidates are exempted from paying application fee. Candidates should have to apply before 28.05.2021. Shortlisted candidates listed released in 01.06.2021. Candidates should have to submit the documents before 05.06.2021. Candidates will be called for CBT exam based on the merit list of CBT candidates will be shortlisted for Interview. CBT date will be released soon.
How to Apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2021?
- Go to Official website of AIMS.
- Go to recruitment page and find the notification.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to application page.
- Fill the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay application fee and submit application form.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates should have to submit the online application form on or before 28.05.2021.
There were totally 416 vacancies offered at AIMS Recruitment 2021.
Candidates age should not exceed maximum age limit of 45 years to apply for AIMS SD Recruitment 2021.