AIIMS Recruitment 2020 OUT – Download Selection Process Details Here. Online Applications are invited from suitable candidate for filling up the posts of Assistant Nursing Superintendent & Warden(Hostel Warden) on DIRECT RECRUITMENT BASIS in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Virbhadra Marg, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand-249203. The Application Last Date is 28.09.2020. Now Aspirants may download the official notification PDF from our website.
AIIMS Recruitment 2020
|Board Name||All India Institute of Medical Science|
|Post Name||Assistant Nursing Superintendent / Warden(Hostel Warden)|
Age Limit Between 21 – 35 years for eligible to apply the Assistant Nursing Superintendent post.
- Graduate from a recognized university for the post of Warden(Hostel Warden)/ Junior Warden(House Keepers).
- B.Sc. Nursing (4-year course) from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute / University or B.Sc. (Post-certificate) or equivalent such as B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) (2year course) from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute / University.
- Six years’ experience after B.Sc Nursing / B.Sc (Post-Certificate) / B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic) or equivalent from a recognized University / Institute in a minimum 200 bedded Hospital / Healthcare Institute as Staff Nurse, out of which at least 3 years as a Ward in-charge or Supervisor capacity.
Assistant Nursing Superintendent Salary Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade pay of Rs. 5400/-.
Warden(Hostel Warden) Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800 with Grade pay of Rs.4200/-
Junior Warden(House Keepers) – Rs.5200-20200 with Grade pay of Rs.1900/
- Aspiring applicants satisfying eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their ONLINE application only. On-line application(s) will be available on AIIMS, RISHIKESH web site www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in w.e.f 29.08.2020 10.00 hrs to 28.09.2020 23:59hrs.
- Applicants must fulfill all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of application forms in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- Amount of non-refundable fee to be paid in respect of post
- Individual application and application fee is required to be submitted/remitted for each post (s) (in case of candidates applying for more than one post).
- On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 23:59hrs on 28.09.2020. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST candidate up to a maximum period of 05 years, and in case of OBC candidates up to a maximum period of 03 years as on last date of submission of application as specified above.
- In case of Orthopaedic Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates, relaxable up to maximum period of 10 years for General Category, 13 years for OBC category and 15 years for SC/ST category candidates as on last date of submission of application as specified above.
- In case of Permanent Government Employees who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service in the relevant field as on closing date for receipt of application, relaxable up to maximum period of 5 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit in favour of Contractual employees of AIIMS Rishikesh considered for a period of his or her continuous service in AIIMS Rishikesh in equivalent post or up to 5 years, whichever is less, as a one-time dispensation.
- No documents including printed/hard copy of online application form are required to be sent by post. However, applicants are advised to keep one printed/hard copy of their application forms for submission at time of Interview.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|