AIIMS Raipur Junior Resident Recruitment 2021 Out – 25 Job Vacancies/Salary: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences in Raipur is accepting applications for a Junior Resident (Non Academic)/Group ‘A’ role. There are 25 openings for this position. Eligible applicants must apply by May 15, 2021.
Candidates who are interested in the roles should learn more about them by visiting our forum. For your convenience, we’ve provided a direct link to the application form. For the most up-to-date details on their dream career, candidates are encouraged to visit our blog.
AIIMS Raipur Junior Resident Vacancy 2021Details:
Name of the Board
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur|
Name of the Post
|No. of Vacancy||
AIIMS Raipur Junior Resident Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- An applicant must fulfil all of the eligibility criteria before attending the AIIMS Raipur Junior Resident 2021 Interview. As a consequence, double-check that the information on this page is right. The overall age limit for this role is 30 years old. Candidates must have completed an MBBS degree (including an internship) or an equivalent degree recognised by MCI.
- Only applicants who have completed their MBBS (including internship) no more than 03 (three) years prior to the start date of Junior Residency, i.e. as of the interview date, will be considered. If chosen, DMC/DDC/MCI/State Registration is required prior to entering.
- Many who entered Junior Residency elsewhere and had their services terminated due to unwanted absence or some other disciplinary/ground would be disqualified to be considered for a JR position, even though they otherwise qualify. Medical graduates who have completed their internship by April 30, 2021 are eligible to apply.
AIIMS Raipur Junior Resident Salary 2021:
The monthly salary for this role is Rs. 56100/- plus all other benefits, including NPA. On the official website, candidates can learn more about the benefits package. Applicants who meet the criteria for the role are encouraged to apply. Don’t pass up this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
AIIMS Raipur Junior Resident Application Fees 2021:
The application fee is Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) for general/OBC candidates and Rs. 800/- (Rupees Eight Hundred) for SC/ST candidates. There is no application fee for PwD candidates (Persons with Disabilities).
- Name of the Bank– Bank of India
- Branch– Tatibandh, Raipur
- Name of Account Holder- AIIMS, Raipur
- Account No– 936320110000024
- IFSC– BKID0009363
- MICR code– 492013010
Or By Cash/Card in Account in AIIMS Raipur. The Application fee is non-refundable.
AIIMS Raipur Selection Process 2021:
All AIIMS, Raipur MBBS graduates who meet the eligibility requirements will be offered the Junior Residency (Non-Academic) selection process first.
- The composite marks in the first, second, and final Professional exams will be used to determine merit for AIIMS Raipur MBBS graduates All JR (Non Acad) positions that remain unfilled after AIIMS Raipur MBBS graduates have been assigned will be provided to other applicants.
- JR (Non Acad) applicants from other institutions will be selected solely on the basis of an interview, which is expected to take place on May 18, 2021.
How to Apply AIIMS Junior Resident Recruitment 2021?
Candidates should go to the given link and look over the job announcement. Examine the eligibility requirements and then download the document. Residents@aiimsraipur.edu.in is the email address to submit the properly filled application form along with the receipt of the application fee within the specified time frame. The advertisement and application form are now available on the AIIMS Raipur website (www.aiimsraipur.edu.in).
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are 25 openings for this position.
Eligible applicants must apply by May 15, 2021.
The overall age limit for this role is 30 years old.