AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2020 Released. AIIMS Patna invites applications for appointment of the posts of Senior Residents on Adhoc basis for 89 days through Walk-in interview in Department of Trauma and Emergency of this institution.Vacancies may increase or decrease at the time of selection. The number of vacancies indicated above is provisional and subject to change without any notice.Aspirants may check the AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2020 details from our website.
AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2020
|Post Name||Senior Resident|
- UPPER AGE LIMIT (as on date of interview) will be 45 years.
- (i) Relax able for SC/ST candidates up to a maximum period of five years and in the case of OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three years. (ii) In the case of Orthopedic/Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates up to a maximum period of 5 years for UR, 8 Years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates.
- Qualification for Senior Resident (Trauma and Emergency): A graduate degree (MBBS) MS/DNB in General Surgery from a recognized University/Institute.
- Date of Interview: Walk in interview on 09/05/2020 and every Saturday thereafter, till posts are filled up.
- Walk in interview will be conducted on every Saturday starting from 09th May, 2020 at 10 am.
- Reporting time: 10:00 am at the Dean’s Office, Admin building, AIIMS Patna.
- APPLICATION FEE a. UR & OBC: – Rs. 1000/- b. No fees required for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates. c. The fee shall be received in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “AIIMS Patna” payable at Patna. (The Demand Draft will be received on the day of interview). No other mode of payment i.e. Cash/Cheque/Postal order will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify candidate.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regard to age, educational qualification and experience etc. will be the date, the candidates appear in the interview.
- Person with disability are required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with degree of disability) in original issued by the competent authority (i.e. Medical Board duly constituted by the central Govt. or State Govt.) at the time of interview.
- Subject to availability, Residents Doctors will be provided accommodation in the resident Hostel.
- Selected candidates will be paid consolidated salary as per GOI.
- Eligible candidates are requested to report at the Dean’s Office (Admin Block) at 10:00 AM positively on the dates of interview along with originals, Photocopies of relevant document and one passport size Colour photograph. Application Form will be provided at the venue on the date of Interview. They have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclosed the following relevant document duly attested:- (ii) Certificate of Date of Birth (iii) Certificate of SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable. (Candidate must submit the latest OBC certificate issued on or after 01-04-2016 by the competent authority of Govt. of India in Format given by DOPT/Govt. of India or for the appointment to the Central Government job.) (iv) MBBS passed Certificate (v) MBBS Mark sheets (vi) MBBS Attempt Certificate (vii) MBBS Internship Completion Certificate (viii) Medical Registration Certificate from MCI/State Medical Council (ix) NOC from the present employer (if employed) (x) MS/MD/DNB passed certificate (for senior resident post) (xi) MS/MD/DNB Mark sheets (if applicable).
- AIIMS Patna reserves the right to make amendments to the number of posts advertised based on the functional requirements to the institute and to fill or not fill up the posts partially or completely without assigning any reason.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|