AIIMS 3rd Round Institute Allocation 2022 Notice OUT – Download Eligibility, and Online Application Direct Link Here.The information brochure for the third round of institute allocation (institute against applied subject/specialiity)/process for DM/MCH/MD(HA) July 2022 session has been made available by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar. The process for allocating institutes for the July 2022 session is different from the process used in the previous round. For further information, read this page through to the very end.
AIIMS 3rd Round Institute Allocation 2022: Giving Willingness Last Date
All qualified candidates must login and indicate their intent to participate between July 14, 2022 at 11:00 AM and July 15, 2022 at 5:00 PM; otherwise, they will not be included in the third round of online institute allocation. Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted.
AIIMS 3rd Round Institute Allocation 2022 Eligibility
- The candidates who have opted Option-2 (ACCEPT allotted Institute and WANT TO PARTICIPATE in 3rd ROUND of Institute Allocation) in 2nd Round of online Institute allocation and completed the due procedure of reporting as applicable in 2nd Round.
- All the candidates who were eligible to participate but were not allocated Institute in 2nd round of online Institute allocation as per their filled choices.
- Candidates who did not participate in the first and second rounds of counselling, who received the institute of their first choice in the first and second rounds of institute allocation, who received an institute in the second round but did not select an option online by June 29, 2022, at 5:00 p.m., and who received an institute and selected options 1 or 2 but did not fulfil the requirements by June 29, 2022, at 5:00 p.m., will not be considered for the position.
How to Apply for AIIMS 3rd Round Institute Allocation 2022?
- Go to the official site of AIIMS website.
- Select the login section and fill the mandatory fields on the login section.
- Select “Option 2: Accept Allocated Institute and Want to Participate in 3rd Round of online Institute Allocation)” option on that page.
- Fill the application form and click “Submit” button.
- Print the registration after hit the “Submit” button for future purposes.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|