Agriculture Insurance Company Recruitment 2020 Released on https://www.aicofindia.com Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd., New Delhi has announced fresh notification for District Manager Vacancy. Aspirants can check the Job Details from our website.
Agriculture Insurance Company Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd., New Delhi|
|Name of the Post||District Manager|
|Last Date||28 th May 2020|
AIC Vacancy Details:
The Total number of vacancies and the Job locations would be based on business requirement of the Company in various Districts of Select States (given in table below) and candidates should be willing to work in any district of the State for which they are applying for. Assam, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Meghalaya, Orissa, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh & West Bengal.
AIC District Manager Age Limit:
Maximum Age limit is 35 years as on 01.05.2020. For More Details candidates can refer the official website.
AIC District Manager Education Qualification:
Graduation or Diploma in Agriculture/Horticulture/ Rural Studies/Agri-Business Management with 60% or more marks in aggregate from recognised University/Institutes. For candidates belonging to SC/ST minimum qualifying marks would be 55%. Minimum 2 years post qualification working experience in Agriculture Insurance Marketing and/or Risk Management (preferably in the State applying for).
Agriculture Insurance Company Selection Method:
Selection will be based on Short listing followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
AIC Application Fees:
- For GEN/OBC/EWS candidates Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST candidates Rs. 100/-
- PWD Candidates No Fee
How to Apply for AIC Notification 2020:
- Candidates should have a valid personal email id and Mobile Number to which Company may send any related information through email and/or mobile and the same should be kept active till the completion of the selection process.
- Candidates should visit the website of Agriculture Insurance Co. of India Ltd. at www.aicofindia.com and click on “NOTICE” Section and click on the “ Advertisement for engagement as District Manager”.
- Candidate should read carefully all the details given in the Advertisement. 4. Interested candidates, after ensuring the fulfilment of eligibility criteria and before filling of the online application
- Should make the requisite fee payment through NET Banking/NEFT in the Bank Account details as given above and be ready with the UTR/Transaction Reference Number.
- Should also be ready with Photograph and Signatures to be uploaded as per the specifications given down below.
- The candidate should then click on link “Online Application for engagement as District Manager”.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|