AIATSL 63 Security Agent Post Notification – 2018 (Contract Basis)
Air India Air Transport Services Ltd (AIATSL) has released Notification for the post of Security Agent (Contract Basis). AIATSL has 53 vacancies. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-In-Interview at Kolkata along with the filled Application Form given in the Official Notification. The Walk-In-Interview is scheduled to be held on 24th August, 2018. Registration from 09.00 am to 12.00pm.
Air India Air Transport Services Ltd (AIATSL) Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 63
Name of the Post: Security Agent
Age limit :
AVSEC Qualified Candidates:
- For General: Not above 31 years
- For SC/ST: Not above 36 years
- For OBC: Not above 34 years
NON – AVSEC:
- For General: Not above 28 years
- For SC/ST: Not above 33 years
- For OBC: Not above 31 years
- a) Candidates with valid BCAS Basic AVSEC: Candidates should have Graduation, with valid BCAS Basic AVSEC (12 days new pattern) Certificate, ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language.
- b) Candidates without BCAS Basic AVSEC: Candidates should have Graduation from any recognized University, ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language.
Selection Process :
- AVSEC CANDIDATES : Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria would be required to appear for interview on the same day – 24.08.2018 at Kolkata.
- Non-AVSEC CANDIDATES : Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post, will have to undergo a Physical Endurance Test (PET). Written Test will be conducted for those who have qualified in PET. For further details refer the Official Notification.
Emoluments : Rs.20,190/- per month. On acquiring/having valid Basic AVSEC qualification & X-BIS certification, additional allowances i.e Rs.1000/- for BASIC AVSEC and Rs. 1500/- for X-BIS will be paid as applicable.
Application Fee : For General Rs. 500/- , For SC/ ST/ PWD: No Fee.
Note : Application fee should be in the form of demand draft in favour of “Air India Ltd.”, payable at Kolkata as non-refundable Application Fee (Not applicable for SC/ST/Ex SM).
Note : The Application Form is enclosed with the Official Notification. Candidates should attend the Walk-In-Interview at the reliable dates mentioned in the Official Notification. The Address is mentioned below.
Sports Authority of India, Netaji Subhas Eastern Center,Sector-III, Salt Lake City,Kolkata-700 106
|Walkin Date & Time||24.08.2018 by 09.00 am to 12.00 pm|
|Official Website||Click Here|
For All Latest Notification Click Here
For All Latest Exam Syllabus Click Here
For All Latest Exam Pattern Click Here