AIATSL, Mumbai Customer Agent Notification 2018 – 60 Posts
Air India Air Transport Services Ltd (AIATSL), Mumbai has released Notification for the post of Customer Agent. AIATSL has 60 vacancies. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-In-Interview along with the Application Form that is enclosed with the Official Notification on 12-11-2018 from 0900 hrs to 1200 hrs.
Air India Air Transport Services Ltd (AIATSL) Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 60.
Name of the Post: Customer Agent.
Age limit :
- For General – Candidates should not be above 28 Years as on 01-11-2018.
- For SC/ST – Candidates should not be above 33 Years as on 01-11-2018.
- For OBC – Candidates should not be above 31 Years as on 01-11-2018
- Graduate in any disciplines / faculty (minimum 3 year duration) from a recognized University with knowledge of basic computer operations.
- Language Proficiency: Should be conversant in English. Knowledge of Local & Hindi Languages i.e. ability To understand and speak is desired.
Selection Process :
- (a) Screening
- (b) The selection procedure will be on the same day as for the walk- in date or on the subsequent day (s). The outstation candidates are advised to make their own arrangement of lodging and boarding at their own cost, if required.
- (c) As applications are being invited only from the candidates having Requisite Aviation Experience, only a screening process will be carried out. However, the company at its discretion may introduce the selection stage of Group Discussion depending on the response.
Emoluments : Rs.20,190/- per month.
Application Fee :
- For Others: Rs.500/-
- For Ex-servicemen/ SC/ST: Nill
- Payment Mode (Offline): Demand Draft.
Note : Application fee should be in the form of demand draft in favour of “Air India Ltd.”, payable at Mumbai as non-refundable Application Fee (Not applicable for SC/ST/Ex SM).
How to Apply: Candidates can come along with their filled application form (Enclosed with the Official Notification) with relevant documents to the address and time mentioned below.
Venue : Systems & Training Division 2nd floor, GSD Complex, Near Airport Gate No-5, Sahar Police Station, Sahar, Andheri-E, Mumbai – 400099.
|Post||Walk-In-Interview Date and Time||Venue|
|Customer Agent||12-11-2018 from 0900 hrs to 1200 hrs.||Systems & Training Division 2nd floor, GSD Complex, Near Airport Gate No-5, Sahar Police Station, Sahar, Andheri-E, Mumbai - 400099.|
|Official Website||Click Here|
For WhatsAPP Group – Click Here