AECS Teacher Job Notification 2022 Released by NFC – Check Job Eligibility, Application, Selection Process and Other Details: Atomic Energy Central Schools (AECS) is all set to recruit eligible candidates for the post of TGT, PRT and Preparatory Teacher. Regarding this a notification has been released by the board on the Nuclear Fuel Complex. The candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment should send their response before the last date.
NFC AECS Recruitment 2022 Details
Name of the Board
|NFC- Atomic Energy Central Schools|
Name of the Post
|TGT, PRT and Preparatory Teacher|
|Number of Vacancy||
As per requirement
|Application Submission Date||08.02.2022 to 11.02.2022|
NFC AECS Job Age Limit:
The age of the candidates should below the upper age limit of 30 years to be eligible for PRT and Preparatory Teacher. And for TGT, the age limit will be 35 years. Further age relaxations will be given as per norms.
NFC AECS Teacher Educational Qualification:
Candidates should possess the following educational qualification with respect to the post they want to apply for as follows. Along with that, CTET qualification is a must for PRTs (Paper-I) & TGTs (Paper-II) and proficiency in teaching in English is compulsory for all categories.
- TGT (English) – Graduation in all the three years and B.Ed with English
- TGT (Social Science) – Graduation in any two of subjects mentioned on the notification for at least two with B.Ed.
- TGT (Hindi/Sanskrit) – Hindi or Sanskrit as a subject in Graduation for all the three years and B.Ed.
- TGT (Maths/Physics) – Mathematics and Physics in Graduation in at least two years and B.Ed
- TGT (Bio./Chemistry) – Chemistry and Botany/Zoology in Graduation for at least two years and B.Ed.
- TGT (PET) – Four year Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education for male candidates and Two years degree in Physical Education is necessary for female candidates
- TGT (Art) – Bachelor’s of Fine Art (BFA) / Bachelor of Visual Arts (BVA) or equivalent degree of minimum four years duration
- P R T – Pass in Senior Secondary/Higher Secondary School Certificate Test or Intermediate or its equivalent
- Preparatory Teacher – Pass in Senior Secondary / Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination or Intermediate or its equivalent / Diploma in Nursery Teachers Education or others / B.Ed. (Nursery) English as a subject at +2.)
AECS Recruitment 2022 Salary:
The selected candidates will get the salary as per the following manner with respect to the post they will be selected for.
- PRT and Preparatory Teacher – Rs. 21250/- Per month (Consolidated) OR Rs. 170/- per period
- TGT – Rs. 26250/- per month (Consolidated) OR Rs. 210/- per period
AECS Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
The applicants will be selected through written test and skill test. As per the notification only shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Test. The screening shall be made through objective type of test (MCQs) for 50 marks.
The shortlisted candidates based on the Written Test will allowed for Skill Test. This skill test will be conducted on the same day. The Selected candidates will be empanelled based on written and skill tests. Further details of this recruitment can be referred by using the link provided at bottom of this page.
How to Apply for NFC AECS Recruitment 2022:
- Go to official website of Nuclear Fuel Complex.
- Go to the Recruitment tab and click “Engaging Teachers purely on Contract Basis/per period basis in AEC Schools, Hyd for the Academic Year 2022-23.”
- Read the job description carefully. If you are eligible then drop the filled application with copies of certificates in the box placed at the mentioned venue (below) from 1000 hours on 08.02.2022 to 1500 hours on 11.02.2022.
Entrance of DAE Colony,
D-Sector Gate, Kamalanagar,
- ECIL Post, Hyderabad – 500 062
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates can apply for this NFC AECS Recruitment 2022 by dropping their application at the mentioned venue.
The vacancies allotted for this NFC AECS Recruitment 2022is not disclosed by the board.
Candidates should drop their application in the box at the mentioned venue from 08.02.2022 to 11.02.2022.