ACCENTURE Recruitment 2022 Out; Problem-solving skills Required!! Accenture is good place for fresher’s and experience to work and offering many opportunities for job seekers. Now notification released for engagement of Senior Analyst-Record To Report posts. The job location is Bengaluru. Check roles and responsibilities details here.
ACCENTURE Job Vacancy 2022:
|Name of the Board||ACCENTURE|
|Post Name||Senior Analyst-Record To Report|
ACCENTURE Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should have completed BCom/Chartered Accountant from Recognized University or Institute. 5-8 year’s experience needed.
ACCENTURE Job Vacancy 2022 Roles and Responsibilities:
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.
- Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
ACCENTURE Vacancy 2022 Skills Required:
Record to Report – Financial Consolidation and Close Operations
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail orientation
COVID-19 update: The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
How to Apply for ACCENTURE Job 2022?
- Visit official site of Accenture
- Search for the “Senior Analyst-Record to Report: Bengaluru Location” job under careers page
- Click on it check eligibility
- Apply for the post by clicking the “Apply Now” option
- Enter the details
- After the completion of application process
- Take a printout for future use
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates should have completed BCom/Chartered Accountant from Recognised University or Institute
Aspirants should have 5-8 years’ experience needed.
Bengaluru is the job location