ACCENTURE Recruitment 2021 Out – Apply Online Soon!! ACCENTURE has released the recruitment notification & invites application for filling up the Instructional Designer (Federal) posts. The job gets expired soon. So, grab this opportunity. ACCENTURE Recruitment 2021 details are given below link in our blog.
ACCENTURE Recruitment 2021:
Name of the Board
|Instructional Designer (Federal)|
VA – ARLINGTON
ACCENTURE Recruitment 2021 Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 years healthcare curriculum development/training experience
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in content development or instructional design, including experience in planning and developing learning objectives and course materials
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing course curriculum and structure
Bonus points if you have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience and expertise with Microsoft Office Suite and Visio
- Experience using various eLearning course creation tools such as articulate 360/Rise, Camtasia & Snagit, and Adobe Captivate tools
- For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $80,000 to $121,099 and information on benefits offered is here: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/careers/local/total-rewards
Instructional Designer will develop and manage training solutions using prescribed tools. Additionally, you will:
- Implement the overall instructional design of learning products developed in the Content Development Center ensuring that projects successfully evolve from sponsor stakeholder’s expectations through the development of assets and their effective and efficient deployment.
- The Instructional Designer is responsible for the management of course and content development and training delivery processes.
- The Instructional Designer is responsible for working collaboratively with clients to determine training needs and objectives, developing comprehensive multi modal, multimedia training programs suitable for target audiences and available funding.
- Ensure all changes and comments received from the client, during product development, are accurately captured and logged in a timely manner within the workflow tool specified by internal operating procedures.
How to Apply for ACCENTURE Recruitment 2021?
- Visit official site of Accenture
- Search for the “Federal – Instructional Designer” job under careers page
- Click on it check eligibility
- Apply for the post by clicking the “Apply Now” option
- Enter the details
- After the completion of application process
- Take a printout for future use
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
VA – ARLINGTON are the job location
Candidates should have possessed Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 years healthcare curriculum development/training experience from recognized university
Years of Experience: Min 3 years