IT Major Accenture Job Fair 2022 …. Highest CTC Offered for CA, CMA, MBA (Finance), Commerce & Others. As the impact of Corona has reduced, job opportunities in the private sector have started to increase again. Accenture mostly gives opportunities to freshers. As per the recent announcement “CDTS Analyst Positions are available”.
CDTS Analyst (JOB NO. 73908 & 73907)
Qualifications for Accenture Seekers:
- Candidates shall pass CA, CMA, MBA (Finance), Commerce Postgraduates.
- Good to have awareness of Corporate Finance strategies tools and techniques including Financing alternatives including equity.
- Accounting for business combinations
What to Expect:
- Access to leading-edge technology
- A friendly team and work culture who believes in “Work Smart & Party Hard”.
Accenture Recruitment Process:
The next step in the process is a series of interviews—which may be on the phone, via video, or in person—to better understand your skills, experience and motivations. Some positions may require an online assessment for coding skills, natural strengths and decision-making.
How to Search and Apply for Accenture Recruitment 2022:
Focus on the jobs that excite you and match your skills, experience and aspirations as opposed to submitting lots of applications. Quality, not quantity, is the way to go.
- To start, search for a job of interest. You can search by location, business category or keywords. Once you find one, click the “Apply Now” button.
- Begin the online application process by uploading your resume or CV. Fill in a few other details and click ‘Submit’.
- Once you’ve submitted your application online, our recruitment team will review your application.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates Please check individual programmes for closing dates.
The application will take approximately 30 minutes.
Applications must be made through our website. This rule applies to all of our programmes. Speculative applications by any other method (e.g. CV/Cover Letter) will not be considered.