Accenture Recruitment 2021 OUT – For Senior Analyst Post | Download Notification Details and Apply Online. Accenture has released the recruitment notification for the post of Senior Analyst on Order to Cash Processing. Job location is Noida. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and check eligibility criteria then proceed to apply online. OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.
Accenture Careers 2021 Details
Name of the Board
Name of the Post
|Senior Analyst – Order to Cash Processing|
Accenture Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
Candidate should have 15 years of Full time education which means should have Bachelor’s degree.
Required Skills: Financial Statement Analysis, Financial Tracking and Reporting, Financial Analysis, Ability to perform under pressure, Ability to establish strong client relationship, Ability to work well in a team, Written and verbal communication, Ability to manage, Multiple stakeholders, Ability to meet deadlines.
Candidate should have at least 05 years to 08 years of experience is relevant field is mandatory to apply for Accenture Recruitment 2021.
Accenture Jobs 2021 Job Description
The job holder is responsible for driving their own workload and that of the team they work within to ensure compliance with the technical, operational, SHE and cGMP of the work to generate high quality, relevant, accurate and timely data to support the production, characterization and allied studies on products. The jobholder will be expected to compile reports, identify anomalies with data and proactively contribute to the team objectives
Accenture Roles and Responsibilities:
- To ensure all laboratory work undertaken is performed in accordance with cGMP quality system. The consequences of getting this wrong can range from the loss of data to support the use of material in clinical trials, to the loss of marketed batch of material. This could lead to lengthy delays for client programs and potentially to loss of business and company reputation.
- Identify concerns with processes, methods or data and where possible develop or contribute to the development of solutions with management support.
- Identify, raise and offer solutions under supervision for aspects of the quality system and opportunity for continuous improvement within own and team areas.
- Actively contribute to and drive scientific and quality investigations concerning analytical studies, data, OOS, OOT, etc.
- Responsible for ensuring that team quality metrics are always in control.
How to Apply for Accenture Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of Accenture website.
- Select “Careers” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Create an account and fill the application form.
- Click submit button and print the registration form for future purpose.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Candidate should have 15 years of Full time education which means should have Bachelor’s degree, is mandatory to apply for Accenture Recruitment 2021.
Candidate should have at least 05 years to 08 years experience is relevant field is mandatory.
Noida, Uttar Pradesh is the job location for Accenture Careers 2021.