Accenture Contract Analyst Recruitment 2021 Apply Online – Golden Chance for Degree Holder. Apply Now for Accenture Recruitment 2021 one of Leading IT company in the world, Accenture, is looking for eligible and deserving fresher’s/experienced candidates for the post of Contract Analyst across the country. While submitting the Infosys Online applications, individuals need to upload the scanned copies of academic certificates/ resume/ other essential documents.
Fresher’s and experienced candidates seeking Accenture job alerts and other Accenture upcoming job 2021 notifications on Examsdaily.in for new career opportunities.
Accenture Job Notification 2021
Name of the Board
Mode of Apply
Accenture Job Description 2021:
- Contract Analysts assist with managing clients in a manner that maximizes value for Accenture and our clients.
- Contract Analysts must be capable to support Contract Management lead in managing contracts, including subcontracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws and client business requirements.
- Contract Analysts are expected to work closely with Accenture business/client units and project teams and maintain visibility on the account as they perform their contract management responsibilities.
- Provide contract administration support for contract management processes on a specific project or account;
- Drive process efficiency to current tasks and seeks innovative ways to drive compliance with policies and procedures.
- Participate in the development of contract/commercial training modules on a specific project or account.
Risk & Issue Management:
Assist with reporting and documenting commercial and contract risks and issues in compliance with contract management processes and account delivery requirements;
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
Commercial and Contract Management Knowledge and Experience:
- Min 2-year post-graduation work experience in a professional capacity;
- Basic understanding of contract life cycle;
- Working knowledge of MS Tools (word, excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.).
Accenture Eligibility Criteria For Fresher’s 2021:
Only full time courses will be considered (Part Time/Correspondence courses will not be considered).
- University degree required (business management or law preferred).
- Member of International Association for Contract and Commercial Management (IACCM) or National Contract Management Association (NCMA) and/ or professional certification considered a plus.
Accenture Selection Process 2021:
In Accenture Recruitment process, pre-presentation talk is the first one, In this, the HR of Accenture will talk about various things about the Company. They will explain everything about the company, salary, etc. Accenture conducts 3 assessment rounds in the Zonal Level Hiring Test.
|Accenture Sections||Information||Questions and Time|
||50 Ques in 50 mins|
||40 Ques in 40 mins|
||2 Ques in 45 mins|
After Completing the test candidates will receive a notification to select the time slot for participating in the interview. When you confirmed the slot you will get a confirmation of interview details via mail or sms. There will be two panelist who will be interviewing you.
How to Apply for Accenture Recruitment 2021:
Step 1: Firstly, log in to the official website
Step 2: Next, people can find the “Register here” link on the homepage. and go through the link.
Step 3: Choose the Accenture Recruitment 2021 Current Openings.
Step 4: Fill all the details given in the Accenture Apply Online 2021.
Step 5: Click on the Submit button.
Step 6: Finally, take a print out of it for further use.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
University degree required (business management or law preferred) Membership:
Drive process efficiency to current tasks and seeks innovative ways to drive compliance with policies and procedures.
Contract Analysts must be capable to support Contract Management lead in managing contracts, including subcontracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws and client business requirements.