Accenture Recruitment 2021 Out – Info Sec Assessment Specialist Post || Apply Online!!!! Accenture has released the notification about the recruitment of Info Sec Assessment Specialist post. Accenture is looking for enthusiastic and innovative individuals to fulfill the recruitment. Candidates who are interested and qualified can apply for the above-mentioned position via the official website. Bangalore is the job location.
The application process is entirely online. This blog discusses the Accenture Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria, Accenture Recruitment 2021 Job Location, Accenture Recruitment 2021 Skills, Accenture Recruitment 2021 Responsibilities, and other details.
Accenture Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
Name of the post
|Info Sec Assessment Specialist|
No of vacancies
As per recruitment
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should have a Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting, Business Administration, or Finance. aspirants should have a Minimum of 3 years of experience in IT auditing, information security, or related technical role focusing on compliance activities.
- Strong IT knowledge in infrastructure technologies (networking, data centers and hosting, virtualization, cloud etc.), application development and support, and emerging technologies.
- Experience leveraging predictive models and custom analytics in audit planning and execution is preferred.
- Technical knowledge and familiarity with control requirements in areas including ERP applications, Windows and Unix operating systems, cyber security, and vendor management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and proficiency with the English language.
- Demonstrated analytical thinking, leadership, teamwork, and collaboration skills.
- Possession of a relevant professional certification (CISA, CISSP, CIA, CPA, CCSK) is preferred.
- Ability to adopt flexible work hours to collaborate with global teams and travel (up to 20%).
Accenture Recruitment 2021 Skill Set:
- Risk & compliance
- Adaptable and flexible
- Agility for quick learning
- Ability to meet deadlines
Accenture Recruitment 2021 Expected Selection Process:
- Cognitive Ability
- Technical Assessment
- Coding Round
- Communication Assessment
- Technical Assessment
- The selection process will be intimated to the candidates later.
How to Apply for Accenture Recruitment 2021?
Step 1: Visit The Official Site www.accenture.com.
Step 2: Go to the main page of Accenture Careers India.
Step 3: Find out the Accenture Vacancy 2021 Based on your qualifications.
Step 4: Check the Register link.
Step 5: Then, click the main link to send the Resume/CV to the Accenture while sending the CV Format Observe the details,
Step 6: If any editing is required do it first
Step 7: Then, submit within the last date.
The board has allotted vacancies as per the recruitment
Candidates are advised to visit the Official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and Online Application direct link also available on this page.
The post name is Info Sec Assessment Specialist.