Accenture Careers 2021 Out – Apply Online!!!! Accenture has invites online applications form for the eligible candidates for the post of Retail Research Senior Analyst JOB ID. 53908. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria and details then proceed to Apply Online. Candidates can apply only through the online mode. Job seekers who are looking for MNC jobs can use this huge opportunity. Refer this page till end for further details and Online Application direct link also available on this page.
Accenture Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
Name of the post
|Retail Research Senior Analyst|
No of vacancies
|As per recruitment|
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Eligibility Criteria For Accenture 2021:
candidates should pass A bachelor’s degree in economics, business, finance, engineering, computer science or other related areas. Advanced degree (MBA or Masters in relevant fields) preferred.
Work Experience: 1 to 3 years of research experience Business research experience, preferably in a consulting environment, market research firm, think tank, financial institution, or other third party research organization or demonstrated equivalent skill Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law”.
- The requirement is for Retail Research Senior Analyst role-L10
- Location: Bengaluru (preferably) OR Gurugram, India
- Assists and supports the development of thought-provoking insights through market analysis and in-depth review of trends, guided by the Research lead
- Draw on both traditional and innovative data sources and research methodologies to explore the key questions in a logical, structured manner
- Analyze, visualize and interpret data from multiple sources for client use
- Accenture is a data-driven organization! You will need to understand and audit the data needed to underpin effective industry consulting and strategy work
- Updates our proprietary in-house models and provides results to the practice when needed
- Can build dashboards and insightful visualization using BI tools like Power BI
- Basic working knowledge Python, R or SPSS for statistical research, data modelling and visualization will be preferred
- At ease with number crunching
- Can easily work with BI tools (Power BI, Tableau etc.)
- An expert in secondary information sources and data gathering
- May contribute to articles/blogs/thought pieces through Accenture’s publication channels and other channels
- Be an advocate of the Retail sector
- Research focused on Accenture Business and Accenture’s Clients business (“so what?”) with major and long-lasting impact
- Credible in presenting work and results
- Ability to work on multiple engagement and geographies at any one time. Work is mostly virtual, but with global presence/reach
- Collaborative working style
- Individual contributor role
- No people management responsibilities
- Carry out research projects for internal business customers and end clients, in close collaboration with others from across our Strategy & Consulting business area as well as fellow researchers.
- Understand the key issues facing retailers and the retail industry at large to be able to design core research questions to help inform and overcome.
- Understand key consumer, market and technology trends impacting the retail industry, and continually build expertise in core areas of interest by staying abreast of key industry developments.
- Draw on both traditional and innovative data sources and research methodologies to explore the key questions in a logical, structured manner.
- Identify the implications of the research and support the creation of a compelling, business-focused story about the data that is relevant to the end client. This is about insight, not just information.
- Analyze, visualize and interpret data from multiple sources for client use.
- Contribute to high-quality presentation materials for current and potential large clients.
- Work with the Data Science team to put models into projects.
- Accountable for deadlines and quality standards.
- Support the on-going development of Accenture Research’s profile, visibility and brand across our consulting practice.
How To Apply for Accenture Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the Official site of Accenture Website.
- Select the Career section on Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on the Career section.
- The Notification details will appear on the page.
- Read it thoroughly and Click Apply Online button.
- Create an account and fill the Application form and upload the required documents.
- Clicks submit and Print the Registration format for future reference.
The board has allotted vacancies as per the recruitment
Candidates are advised to visit the Official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and Online Application direct link also available on this page.
The post name is Retail Research Senior Analyst.