Accenture Jobs Notification 2021 Out – Apply Now!!!! Accenture has invites online applications form for the eligible candidates for the post of Contract Specialist JOB ID. 53484. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria and details then proceed to Apply Online. Candidates can apply only through the online mode. Job seekers who are looking for MNC jobs can use this huge opportunity. Refer this page till end for further details and Online Application direct link also available on this page.
Accenture Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
Name of the post
|No of vacancies||
As per recruitment
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Eligibility Criteria For Accenture 2021:
- Knowledge Skills and Experience Contract Management Knowledge and Experience with Minimum 4 yrs.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint). Legal and Contracting Knowledge.
- Client commercial/ procurement/ contract management staff Education and Qualifications Education.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree required. Membership. Refer official notification for more details.
- Contract Specialists assist with managing clients in a manner that maximizes value for Accenture and our clients.
- Contract Specialists must be capable of managing contracts, including subcontracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws and client business requirements.
- Contract Specialists are generally co-located with Accenture business/client units and project teams (often on client premises) and are expected to maintain a high level of visibility on the account as they perform their contract management responsibilities.
- Contract Specialists may also direct the work activities of junior contract management professionals and other related engagement staff allocated to a business or client unit, acting as a role model for contract management staff and a trusted partner to the business.
- Contract Specialists are client facing and have a key role in building trusted relationships with client counterparts
- Lead/participate in contract management team on a specific project or account;
- Work with client engagement teams and client counterparts to assist with day to day contract management support and to understand delivery requirements;
- Drive process efficiency to current tasks and seek innovative ways to improve performance of the team; and
- Demonstrate the value of the contract management function with project and account teams.
- Be a role model for contract management staff and demonstrate leadership qualities by participating in wider contract management activities
People & Portfolio Management / Development:
- Supervise, mentor and coach junior contract management staff allocated to a specific project or account to ensure most effective utilisation of resources;
- Participate in the review of performance standards for junior staff;
- Provide input for priority setting and performance achievement process for junior staff; and
- Participate in the development and delivery of contract/commercial training modules for contract management staff on a specific project or account.
Risk & Issue Management:
- Assist with reporting, documenting commercial and contract risks and issues, following up with contract management leads to coordinate completion of open actions;
- Escalate matters to CM Leads in a timely and controlled fashion (in accordance with guidelines) and help ensure affected parties are notified in an appropriate manner; and
- Assist with drafting and/or reviewing appropriate reports in compliance with contract management processes and account delivery requirements.
- Provide support for pre-award sales activities including supporting the development of responses to client RFPs or similar, working with business to draft contract schedules and participate in negotiations; and
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of Accenture’s offerings and associated commercial considerations.
Contracting, Drafting and Negotiation:
- Assist with drafting and review of contractual documents (i.e., Statements of Work, Change Requests, Arrangement Letters, Subcontracts and Non-Disclosure Agreements (not exclusive, etc.) and collaborating with other internal organizations, under direction of a contract management lead where appropriate,
- Observe and/ or participate in negotiations.
Commercial and Contract Management Processes:
- Implement and administer contract management processes together with day to day support on a specific project or account;
- Assist with identifying and applying all contract relevant policies and procedures applicable to an account and communicate to relevant personnel; and
- Work with delivery and finance leads to assist with identification and application of appropriate contract levers affecting revenue, cost and profit.
How To Apply for Accenture Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the Official site of Accenture Website.
- Select the Career section on Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on the Career section.
- The Notification details will appear on the page.
- Read it thoroughly and Click Apply Online button.
- Create an account and fill the Application form and upload the required documents.
- Clicks submit and Print the Registration format for future reference.
The board has allotted vacancies as per the recruitment
Candidates are advised to visit the Official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and Online Application direct link also available on this page.
The post name is Contract Specialist.