Accenture Recruitment 2021 Out – Apply Online!!!! Accenture is accepting applications for the position of S&PP Bid Manager – UKI through an online application process. Job location is anywhere in India. Candidates should review the eligibility criteria and details before applying online.
Accenture Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
Name of the post
|S&PP Bid Manager – UKI|
No of vacancies
|As per recruitment|
Anywhere In India
Accenture Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should have completed under graduation in any stream from the recognized university is eligible for apply to the post.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in project management or project-based work (organizing multiple moving pieces to meet deadlines).
Accenture Recruitment 2021 Job Description:
To manage the opportunity sales pursuit throughout the full sales lifecycle, the S&PP Bid Manager employs a deep sales process and offering expertise. This includes developing a win strategy, continuing qualification, coordinating all required internal approvals, identifying required resources, managing solution/proposition development, managing client interactions during the sales process, and assisting with negotiations and closing activities.
- Understand senior management’s strategic direction and drive effective collaboration across the deal team, maximizing the use of business development funds and ensuring that Accenture’s sales processes are followed.
- Provide independent confirmation that the steps and elements of a specific pursuit are based on best practices and are aimed at persuading the client, neutralizing competition, responding to third-party feedback, and obtaining Accenture approval.
- Facilitate collaborative decision-making, usability, and legal/contract management across all work streams, including qualification, proposal development, pricing, competitive intelligence, solutioning, and legal/contract management.
Accenture Recruitment 2021 Required Skill Set:
- Management of a proven programme and/or sales programme
- Proven ability to work with a variety of people and manage multiple stakeholders
- Internally and with clients, demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent leadership, written and oral communication, and interpersonal skills
How to apply for Accenture Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the Official site of Accenture Website.
- Select the Career section on Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on the Career section.
- The Notification details will appear on the page.
- Read it thoroughly and Click Apply Online button.
- Create an account and fill the Application form and upload the required documents.
- Clicks submit and Print the Registration format for future reference.
Candidates should have completed any graduation.
The Job Location is anywhere in India for Accenture Recruitment 2021.
Accenture job ID is 56113.