PESB Releases AAI Recruitment 2022 OUT – For Member Vacancy | Download Notification PDF and Apply Online. Public Enterprises Selection Board has released the Airports Authority of India (AAI) recruitment notification for the post of Member on Finance. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and download the official notification on the PESB website. Refer the Notification and check eligibility criteria then proceed to apply online.
AAI Recruitment 2022 Last date
According to the Official Notification the last date for the Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2022 is 28.03.2022. Candidates are advised apply before the last date. No other mode of application will be entertained.
AAI Notification 2022 Details
Name of the Organization
|Public Enterprises Selection Board|
Name of the Board
|Airports Authority of India|
Name of the Post
|Number of vacancy||
AAI Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria
Candidate age limit should be Minimum 45 years and maximum 2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation for Internal candidate and for 3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation for Other candidates. Age of superannuation is 45 years.
- The applicant should be a Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or a full time MBA/PGDM course with specialization in Finance with good academic record from a recognized University/Institution. Preference would be given to Chartered Accountant.
- Officers of Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services [i.e.. Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Indian Defence Accounts Service, Indian Railway Accounts Service, Indian Civil Accounts Service, India P&T Accounts & Finance Service and Indian Cost Accounts Service] working in the appropriate level are exempted from these educational qualifications.
The applicant should have at least 05 years of cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management/Corporate Accounts in an organization of repute.
AAI Recruitment 2022 Salary Details
- Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting salary of Rs. 180000 to Rs. 340000/- per month from the respective board. The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy.
- Applicants from Central Government / All India Services should be holding a post of the level of Joint Secretary in Government of India or carrying equivalent scale of pay on the date of application.
AAI Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
Candidates are shortlisted and being called for Interview if needed. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for Interview. Incomplete applications and applications reserved after the stipulated time/date shall be rejected.
How to apply for AAI Recruitment 2021 by PESB?
- Go to the official site of PESB website.
- Select “Vacancies” section on the home page.
- Find and select “AAI” notification on the vacancies page.
- Read the notification and click “Apply Online” button.
- Click “Apply” option and fill the application form.
- Upload the required documents and click submit button.
- Print the registration form for future purpose.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
According to the Official Notification the last date for the Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2022 is 28.03.2022.
There is only one vacancy offered for AAI Recruitment 2022.
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting salary of Rs. 180000 to Rs. 340000/- per month from the respective board.