AAI Aero Vacancy 2022 – Check Category & Reservation Wise Posts & General Instruction. Earlier, Airports Authority of India (AAI) was announced the Job Vacancies for the post of Junior Assistant and Senior Assistant on 26.08.2022. The number of vacancies is tentative and may increase or decrease at sole discretion of AAI (Mentioned Below Session).
AAI Junior Assistant Vacancy | AAI Senior Assistant Vacancy:
|Post Code||Name, Grade & Nature of Post||No. of posts & Reservation|
|UR||EWS#||OBC (NCL) ##||SC||ST||TOTAL||ESM*||PWD**|
|01||Junior Assistant (Fire Service) NE-4||88||13||11||20||NIL||132||19*||NIL|
|02||Junior Assistant (Office) NE-4||05||01||02||01||01||10||1*||3**|
|03||Senior Assistant (Accounts) NE-6||07||01||03||01||01||13||2**||3**|
|04||Senior Assistant (Official Language) NE-6||—||—||—||01||—||01||—||—|
Disclaimer: EWS vacancies are tentative and subject to further directives of Government of India and outcome of any litigation. The appointment is provisional and is subject to the Income & Asset certificate being verified through the proper Channel “
- Only candidates who are Domicile of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry and Lakshadweep islands can apply for the above post.
- Candidates can apply for multiple numbers of posts with separate registration for each post, subject to the condition they fulfill all other eligibility criteria required for the post and deposit the fee separately for each post as applicable.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she meets the eligibility and other criteria as mentioned in the advertisement. He/she may cross check the information furnished in the application form before finally submitting the same as no correction would be possible later.
- The eligibility with respect to age, educational qualification and Experience will be determined as on 25/08/2022.
- The candidates have to appear for the computer based/online examination and other selection process at their own expenses.
- The education and other qualifications must be obtained from Govt. Recognized institutions/Universities as per statutes.
Candidates shall pass 10th Pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/ Fire with minimum 50% marks.
The candidates’ Age shall be 18 to 30 years as on 25/08/2022.
Selection will be based on Written Exam(Computer Based Test) – Duration: 2 (Two) hours Minimum pass marks will be 50 out of 100 for UR/EWS/OBC candidates and 40 out of 100 for SC candidates.