56th Indian Technical and Economic Cooperation (ITEC) Programme observed in Dhaka. The 56th Indian Technical and Economic Cooperation (ITEC) day was observed online by the High Commission of India in Dhaka.The Indian Technical and Economic Cooperation (ITEC) Programme was instituted by a decision of the Indian Cabinet in 1964.
- The Programme is launched to provide development assistance to developing countries across the globe.
- ITEC is administered by the Ministry of External Affairs, India and is fully funded by the Government of India.
ITEC is a flagship programme of the Government of India to provide development assistance to developing countries across the globe. More than 10 thousand training slots are offered every year to more than 160 partner countries for training courses in various areas like Accounts, Audit, Management, SME, Rural Development, Parliamentary Affairs etc.
About Ministry of External Affairs:
- Union Minister: Subrahmanyam Jaishankar
- Capital: Dhaka
- Currency: Bangladeshi taka
1) Who is Indian High Commissioner to Bangladesh? – Riva Ganguly Das
2) Recently, Tripura received first Inland Shipping Cargo from which country? – Bangladesh
3) Indian Railway handed over how many Broad Gauge Locomotives to Bangladesh recently? – 10
4) Who is the Prime Minister of Bangladesh? – Sheikh Hasina
5) Name the First container ship which is flagged off by shipping minister Mansukh Mandaviya from Kolkata Port to Agartala via Chattogram port(Bangladesh)? – MV Shejyoti
6) Recently, World Bank granted how many million dollars to Bangladesh for Cross country Road Projects? – $500 million
7) Which Union Minister addressed Indo-Bangladesh Virtual Conference organised by ASSOCHAM? – Jitendra Singh
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|