28 September- International Day for Universal Access to Information. Every year International Day for Universal Access to Information is observed on 28 September. This day is also known as commonly known as Access to Information Day. This day was declared by United Nations General Assembly on 15 October 2019.
The International Day for Universal Access to Information theme is Access to Information – Saving lives, Building Trust, Bringing Hope!
This day focus on the right to information in times of crisis and on the advantages of having constitutional, and policy guarantees for public access to information to save lives, build trust and help the formulation of sustainable policies through and beyond the COVID-19 crisis.
About United Nations General Assembly:
The United Nations General Assembly is one of the six principal organs of the United Nations, serving as the main deliberative, policy-making, and representative organ of the UN.
- President: Tijjani Muhammad-Bande
- Headquarters: New York, United States
- Founder: United Nations
1) United Nations General Assembly declared International Day for Universal Access to Information on which year? – 2019
2) World Rabies Day is celebrated on which date every year? – September 28
3) World Tourism Day is observed on which date? – September 27
4) What is the theme of World Tourism Day 2020? – “Tourism and Rural Development”
5) World Development Information Day is observed on which date? – October 24
6) Which Organization declared World development Information Day? – United Nations
7) Information Literacy Week is celebrated on – 31 October – November 6
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|