12 October is observed as World Arthritis Day. World Arthritis Day is observed on 12 October. The objective of this day is to give awareness about arthritis, which is an inflammatory condition that causes pain and stiffness in joints which can worsen with age. This day is proclaimed by Arthritis and Rheumatism International (ARI).
- The World Arthritis Day theme 2020 is Time2Work.
- To ensure all people with RMDs and their caregivers are aware of the vast support network available to them.
- World Arthritis Day was established in 1996 by Arthritis and Rheumatism International (ARI) and is celebrated each year on 12 October.
Arthritis means joint inflammation, and it’s used to describe different diseases and conditions that affect joints, the tissues that surround joints, and other connective tissues in the body.
- World Arthritis Day was established in – 1996
- The Theme of World Arthritis Day 2020 is – Time2Work
- World Arthritis Day was proclaimed by – Arthritis and Rheumatism International (ARI)
- World Migratory Bird Day 2020 is celebrated on – 10 October
- International Day of the Girl Child is observed on which date? – October 11
- What is the theme of the International Day of the Girl Child? – My voice, our equal future
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|